Supporting you in Arlington, Falls Church, and McLean.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click here to view events scheduled on a daily basis in Arlington County. Below are news articles from the Arlington County Newsroom.
- Arlington County Previews New Website with Beta Versionby ehmoore on August 2, 2021 at 6:40 pm
The beta site features a small selection of webpages that will allow users to experience some of the upcoming site changes in the areas of design, content, navigation and more.
- Arlington County/City of Falls Church 2022 Juror Qualification Process Begins in Augustby Ryan Hudson on July 26, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Juror questionnaires will be mailed in early August in form of Postcard to randomly selected registered voters in Arlington County and the City of Falls Church. Questionnaires must be completed and returned within 10 days of receipt.
- Arlington County Board Adopts Community Oversight Board with Independent Subpoena Powerby Cara O'Donnell on July 22, 2021 at 3:07 pm
The adopted ordinance also calls for an accompanying Independent Policing Auditor to work with the Community Oversight Board.
- Community Advisory: Special Event at Lubber Run Community Centerby Bryna Helfer on July 22, 2021 at 12:26 am
ARLINGTON, Va. – On Friday, July 23, President Joe Biden will attend a special event at Lubber Run Park, located at 300 N. Park D. in Arlington. The event will take place from approximately 6:00-8:30 PM. Road Closures The public can anticipate large crowds and increased pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the area related to the
- County Board Approves Agreement with JBG SMITH for Dark Fiber Access in National Landing to Advance Innovation Districtby Jennifer K. Smith on July 21, 2021 at 3:01 am
This agreement will support and benefit businesses, federal agencies, educational institutions, the public and other organizations with cost-competitive and reliable access to high-speed wired or wireless (5G) data-transmission capacity to promote economic and community development.